29.10.03

Studystudystudystudystudy

I feel:: hungry
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: of course it's something by Tori Amos

I've been studying Spanish all damn day. I have a test tomorrow that I hope I do well on. I have another test next Wednesday in Civ and I've only read half of one chapter out of five. I hope I can bs my way through the two essay questions I will have to answer. I skipped Civ and Algebra today so that I could study for my Spanish test. I hope it was worth it. I have all this Algebra homework to do this weekend and an Algebra quiz on Monday. Yay! *note sarcasm*
I have been working out pretty regularly, like 3 to 4 times a week for about 3 weeks now and I'm starting to feel better. More motivated and I have more energy. The bad part is that I have to get up so early to work out and I'm exhausted by 10:00 o'clock. I feel like such an old person. My dad, who is 73, goes to bed later than 10:00.
Ok, I'm through studying for the day. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online