13.10.03

A Little Repressed Anger

I feel:: infuriated
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Barbara Streisand~Memories (what the hell?)

So I took this little Algebra assessement earlier and I went from 54% finished with my little Algebra pie to 23% finished. Yay. So, I've been working back up since... Oh I don't know 2:00pm this afternoon? Yeah. I'm slightly pissed. I'm supposed to be at 100 problems and now after the marathon, I'm at 60. I was at 41. Fucking hate this fucking class. I laid down earlier because I was so depressed that I had done so bad and that I knew that I was going to have to bust my ass doing problems that I've already done umpteen MILLION times to catch up and I fell asleep imagining that I was in my professor's office screaming at him, throwing books around and brandishing a knife. Think I have a little repressed anger? I do. So, I'm going to a sports store asap and get a punching bag and some gloves so that I can work out my frustration and anger without going homicidal. I guess I'll hang it in the garage.

On a lighter note, I went to see Once Upon a Time in Mexico last night. I liked it. Not as good as the first one, but sequels never are, that's why I rarely see them. Even The Matrix Reloaded was worse than The Matrix. Not a big fan of sequels.

I'm so fucking tired. My eyes feel like they have sandpaper in them and I have writer's cramp, my back hurts and I can't think straight. It's amazing how too much studying will suck the brains and the life right out of you. All in all, not a very good day. I'm wishing for some Sangria right now. I'm going to bed and try not to think about how fucked I am in my Algebra class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online