26.10.03

I'm Irritated And I Feel Like An Idiot

I feel:: aggravated
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Culture Club~Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

I haven't seen Craig since our date 4 weeks ago. He has been calling me pretty regularly, but he has this super bad habit of not calling when he says that he will. That still irritates me. He called me the other day and asked me if I wanted to come up to Hot Springs and see him on Friday night, but I was so tired that I asked him if we could do it on Saturday night. He said that was no problem and that he would call me. Well, you can guess how that went. He didn't call me until like 11:00 last night and wanted me to drive up to Hot Springs in the pouring rain. I was like,"I'm in for the night." He said that was going to call me today and try to come down here. Well, we'll see.

I forgot to write a paper that was due on Oct 14 for my World Lit class. I don't know how my grade is going to turn out now. My algebra is getting better. I haven't had a major freak out so far this semester, which is good I think.

Sally, Tanya and I are going to see APC in Memphis on November 15. I'm excited. We are going to be staying there for the whole weekend. It will be good to have a mini-vacation.

Well, so much for my boring life. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online