7.10.03

I'm Fixin' To Do Something...

I feel:: relieved
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Pink Floyd~Wish You Were Here

but I don't know what. I need to go to bed. I have Spanish class tomorrow.

I was all anxious about Craig all day today. I'm over analyzing again. I called him last night bc he had asked me to and he was watching this movie, Satan's Cheerleaders, (he's a fool for bad B horror movies) and he didn't really talk. He said that he was wanting to watch the movie and that he would call me today. Well, I figured that was the blow off. So, I told myself that I wasn't going to call him again until he called me. Well, he called me at like 9:00. We talked for like 10 minutes. He's so distracted when we talk on the phone. There's the self-involvement again. I don't think he means to be that way. I think that it's just him. He said that I could call him later on tonight and that he'd be up for awhile and if I didn't call him tonight, that he would call me tomorrow. I think I'm going to wait for him to call me. I don't want him to think that I'm his "beck-n-call girl".

Well, I'm not so nervous now. At least I know that he's not blowing me off. I don't know, I guess I was scared that all of that niceness on our date was fake and I somehow didn't see it. I figured it was too good to be true and I was waiting for the bomb to drop; the truth to smack me right in the face and knock me on my ass like usual. God, what an emotional basket case I am.

On a completely different note, I happened to drop by the Sanctuary site earlier and I reread some of my old posts. One's in particular to this guy who was particularly nasty to me. I came to the realization that I'm quite well spoken and when I get mad I can pretty much lay down the law, kick ass, and quote some righteous Scripture. I never really realized that about myself. I guess that's something positive; that I can take up for myself.

Btw, I can't get Craig out of my mind. I'm thinking about him right now. Someone slap me.

Oh, I made a 71 on my first Civ Exam. I was afraid I'd flunked it. If I had been able to answer the other essay question, I would have made a 91. Oh well, I'll do better next time, I hope.

I have to go and finish reading The Merchant of Venice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online