3.10.03

First Date Jitters

I feel:: cold
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Rasputina~Bad Moon On The Rise

Yes, I am nervous about going out with this guy on Sat. night. I called him yesterday and we chatted for a little bit. He seems nice, but a bit self involved. He was supposed to call me back at 8:00 last night, but I never received any call from him. So, I'm not going to call him. If he wants to go out with me to see King's X, he's going to have to call me. I've already got my ticket and I'm going regardless. I'm irritated that he said he was going to call and didn't. Is he already playing games and we've only talked once? Ugh, I hate stupid games.

Oh yeah, and Erik is back in town and calling me. He said that he will be going to the King's X show on Sat. I told him that I was going to be there as well and he said,"I was hoping you would be." Omg, I don't know what to do about these men. I go for 2 years -nothing, nada and now ......

I love Erik, I really do. Actually when I think of myself in the future, I see myself with him. But, I don't know if I can be with him. I'm still scarred from our previous relationship. Ahhhh, I'm a fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online