29.9.03

Wow. I Feel Empowered.

I feel:: indescribable

I just submitted a tip to the FBI on their website. I have the weirdest feeling now. So, anyway, I wanted to tell everyone who reads my blog that I got this suspicious email from a company in the Netherlands called Lucky Day International telling me that I have won $500,000 US dollars, but I have to pay like 400-500 Euros to have the claim processed. I poked around on the internet and found where the Better Business Bureau of Northeastern Indiana has issued alerts about fraudulent lottery claims from the Netherlands and from other countries. I also found other chain letters from the same company that were awarding one million and five million US dollars and asking that the winner come to the Netherlands to claim the prize money, but they wanted proof of ID and bank account numbers sent to them BEFOREHAND. I think that this is an attempt at identity theft. Of course, I could be being paranoid, but I've never heard of anyone getting prize money that they had to pay in order to get and had to submit their bank account numbers before they were in the presence of the person who was going to transfer the money. Well, if I'm paranoid, then so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online