21.9.03

Used Again And Not Even By A Man...

I feel:: enraged
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Rammstein~Du Hast

I took the girl that I know who had the abortion to her doctor's appointment on Friday. We got there at 1:30 and her appointment was at 2:00. She didn't see the doc until 3:00 and I was there waiting on her until 4:00. So, that's 2 1/2 hours at the damn docs office. Fuckin free clinic likes to take their damn time. Well, I was running late for my guitar lesson and I was going to take her home and run home, get my guitar and go to my lesson. After that I was going to come home and study because I have a test in Civ on Wed over 5 chps and a test in Span III over Chp. 7 on Thurs. Well, she was all,"No, don't take me home, I want to hang out with you." So, I drove home with her, got my guitar, drove to my lesson and left her to wander around the store for half an hour. After that, I was like,"I really need to take you home. I'm so tired and I'm not feeling well." She completely ignored me and said,"Will you take me by the Game Room? I want to see if Adam is there." I was like,"Why do you want to see Adam?" She was all,"I just want to see if he's there." HELLO? ARE YOU FUCKING 15 YEARS OLD?!!! So, I sighed heavily and drove her over there. When we got there, she said,"Do you want to come in with me?" I was all,"NO I'M TIRED AND I DON'T FEEL WELL." After she got back in the car, I said, "I really need to take you home. I need to study, I'm tired and I feel sick." I was ignored AGAIN. She said,"Well, my dad will think something is up if I go home too early." WTF?!!! WHAT KIND OF LIE ARE YOU FOISTING ON ME,BITCH?!!! So, being the sucker that I am, I took her home with me. I felt like total shit. I made myself a green drink and finished my coffee. She was like,"Why do you feel so bad?" I said,"I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. There's only so much I can do in one day. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse." She said,"Can't you get some medicine from the doctor?" I was all, "No, CFS is incurable."

Now, there was a rapid change of subject to the boyfriend who got her pregnant and left her the week after she got her abortion. Then, she started cleaning the shit out from under her fingernails and wiping IT ON MY NEW CHAIR!!!!!!! I nearly slapped her. By this time, the urge to get away from her was so strong that I felt like my skin was on fire. So, I said,"I need to take you home. I need to be alone and study. You need to go home." She said again,"My dad will think it's weird if I come home at 9:00." I was all,"Whatever. I'm taking you somewhere else then. I can't be around you anymore." So, I took her back to the Game Room and she found Adam. I finally was rid of her at 10:00.

By that time, I was so tired that I couldn't study, so that day was a complete WASTE. I can't believe she wanted me to be her fucking taxi service. I've tried to be so supportive of her and to be her friend and she's going to turn around and take advantage of me like that! I have more than a sneaking suspicion that she lied to me about her dad thinking it would be weird if she came home early. I think she lied to her dad about what she was going to be doing. She's lied to him about everything else lately. I should not have let her take advantage of me like that, but I was so fucking tired, I felt like I was going to break down and cry or have a screaming nervous breakdown. I was about an inch away from being a hysterical screaming bitch. SHE WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AGAIN THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE. FUCKING BITCH IS GOING TO GET A PIECE OF MY DAMN MIND THE NEXT TIME I TALK TO HER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online