30.9.03

I Actually Asked A Guy Out.. And..Well... More Spanish Studying

I feel:: aggravated
What song is on a loop in my head riht now:: something by Oteil And The Peacemakers

I've been studying Spanish some more. Test tomorrow. I hope I do well. I didn't do even half of the labs, but I did all except like 4 of the wkbk. Man, I hate those labs. There so frustrating. I guess if I did them more often, I would understand the speech better. Sometimes, it just sounds like all of the words run together.

I joined the Johnny Kelly Yahoo Fan Club because I'm a dork for Type O Negative. God, what a groupie am I.

I think I'm going to go and chill out to a movie or something. I'm restless and I'm hungry. I'm looking forward to going to King's X on Saturday with my date. (*gasp* I actually HAVE a date.) I'm sort of nervous and my body image is suffering because I'm nervous of what the guy will think of me. Well, I guess if he doesn't like me then it's his loss and he can just piss off. Gosh, I'm lonely though. I don't know if I'd have time for a bf, but I want a relationship. I don't know what I'd do if someone actually loved me in a relationship. I'd probably sabotage it out of fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online