24.8.03

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To Me

I feel:: satisfied

I'm watching the Roger Corman Collection on The Movie Channel. B Movie King. I thought it was Skinimax at first because of all the bad acting and scantilly clad women pretending to enjoy pretending to have sex. I think my sleepytime medicine just kicked in. I'm all dizzy and stuff.

How appropo (or lazy blogging whichever you decide to call it).
You are The Mad Hatter
You are The Mad Hatter


One thing is for sure- you're as mad as a hatter.
You have an obsession with time and if tea time
were to ever cease, you would probably be even
more confused.


What Alice in Wonderland Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online