27.8.03

Kick Ass Easter Bunnies

I feel:: exhausted

School is already kickin my ass. I've been up for 20 hours straight so far. I woke up at 4am this morning for some unexplained reason. I fell asleep at 12:00, woke up at 1:30, 2:30 and so by 4:00, I just decided to get up. I got some studying done at least. By the time I went to Spanish class at 12:15, I was exhausted. I came home and slept for 2 hours, then went to my World Lit. class. So, this is a pretty boring entry. I'm so freaking tired.

So for a laugh, check this out. It served to send my ass into a spasm of giggles:

  • 2003 All-Breed Best-In-Show


  • I can't wait to go to Dallas and see Typo O Negative. :)
    I'm going to bed now, before I get any more boring.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



    Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

    Subscribe to
    Posts [
    Atom]





    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


    Creative Commons License

    Powered by Blogger






    My blog is worth $3,387.24.
    How much is your blog worth?

    online