7.8.03

It Seems That All One Has To Do To Create Gothic-Style Poetry Is To Submit Ideas To A Generator

I feel:: bouncy

~~eternal~~


It is a night of ethereal pain, a song of subtlety,
wolves vent their loneliness. The thirsting one
wakens.

Mist shrouds her pale form,
an impatient desire.

Her silken hair cascades over
translucent ivory shoulders, and her
full scarlet lips part slightly, to taste the
vitae streaming from the
pale flesh beneath
her.

Now a night of ecstasy,
I weep.
____________________




~~Untitled~~


Slender beams of accusation enter
this darkened chamber as I kneel,
always supplicating, always driven,
frozen here,
waiting.

Tortured forms wrought in panes of glass loom as
dust dances in the air,
forming an image in my mind,
rending my naked soul.

Blood on a deathless face.

I raise my head, now crying out for
this airy Heaven.
________________________________


  • Goth-O-Matic Poetry Generator
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



    Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

    Subscribe to
    Posts [
    Atom]





    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


    Creative Commons License

    Powered by Blogger






    My blog is worth $3,387.24.
    How much is your blog worth?

    online