19.8.03

Food Poisoning

I feel:: sick

Well, I got food poisoning from something I ate yesterday. I went to IHOP last night. I call it "I HOPE". As in, I Hope I Don't Get Food Poisoning, or I Hope I Get Service. Well, I'm suspicious of the omlet I had there last night. I was up from about 3 or so until about 6. At least it was only coming out one end of me. It is now 1:30 and I've been awake for about an hour and a half and I'm afraid to eat anything. I still have to go to my guitar lesson today and to watch Alisha's kids. Well, let's hope that coffee will sustain me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online