17.8.03

Dreams

I feel:: sleepy

I had this crazy dream last night that I was on this boat with some other people and we were going out of the harbor and we saw this other boat on fire, so we went over there and I pulled all these people out of the water. The weirder thing was that four of them were the members of Type O Negative. It was super odd. One of those dreams that seems so real. I could smell the smoke and it got into my eyes and nose and I couldn't breathe. I remember falling into the water at one point and it was so cold that my hands and feet went numb and I swallowed some salt water and choked on it. I remember being back on the boat shivering and wet underneath a blanket. I also remember taking care of the people I pulled out of the water. Most of them were unconscious. Just too, too weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online