24.7.03

I'm Such A Groupie *blush*

I feel:: amused

Lainie, Sally, Tanya and I went to Juanita's last night and saw Ra, Doubledrive and Presence. It was a really good show. Presence reminded me of Rage Against the Machine. Doubledrive was pretty much straight ahead rock and Ra is sort of metal with a Middle Eastern flavor.

Lainie and I hung out after the show and talked to some of the guys from Doubledrive and Ra. They were nice. I got lots of compliments on my boobs. *blush* We went to Midtown after and had some drinks and the bands came over there after awhile. Lainie dissappeared with the tour manager from Ra and I was all,"Where's my Lainie?" lol She came back and was all,"They want to hang out with you." So, I'm all,"Ok." So, we went on the bus and hung out for a long time. I talked with PJ and Scooter from Ra. They were cool. They were playing cds of some music they had done on their own or before they were in Ra. They were so absorbed in talking about music that I felt sort of like a fly on the wall. Then, all of the sudden, there was much discussion of my boots, which were 7 inch, knee high, lace up, white patent leather boots. It seems that my boots were very popular with the guys. lol Scooter even kissed my boot. He said he had a foot fetish. lol I was all,"Yeah, well, I have a shoe thing."

PJ left at one point for a little bit and Scooter and I were alone and he was all,"Can I flirt with you?" He was wanting to be with me really bad, but mostly he just wanted me to flash him a boob. Well, needless to say, I didn't do that. He kept asking me why and I was all,"I just don't do that sort of thing. I'm not that kind of person." I think he thought that I was your average run of the mill groupie and that I would do anything for a guy in a band. I was all, "Just a second. You need a reality check." I told him that I don't just sleep with whomever because I believe that when one person has sex with another person that each one leaves a part of themselves with the other one. Spiritually speaking. If a person does that often enough, after awhile all there is is an empty shell of a person. He seemed surprised that I would say something like that to him. He stopped bugging me for sex after that though. We just talked about a lot of things. He wanted to know all about me and he told me some things about himself. He said he was going to call me today. Well, we'll see, won't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online