19.7.03

Benadryl Is My Friend

I feel:: sick

I feel crappy today. I went with Ashley to this house that her mom bought out on Lake Conway last night. The house is super cute and has a lot of potential, but it was moldy and I'm super allergic to mold. So, consequently, my face feels like someone stuffed it with cotton today. It hurts so bad. Not to mention the accompanying nausea. Blah. I took some sinus medicine which didn't really work. I can't decide what I want to do. If I want to laze around the house for the rest of the day, or I could do something useful like laundry. I really need to do some laundry. I might go somewhere, but then that would involve getting ready and makeup and whatnot. Maybe I should just sedate myself with large amounts of Benadryl and go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online