12.6.03

Rain, Rain Go Away

I feel:: sick

Ok, it's raining like cats and dogs here. Lainie said that it was hailing over at her place. What's up with all the thunderstorms recently? The power went out today. And my satellite is all screwy because of the weather. Grrrrrrr.

I'm getting better from being sick. I thought for awhile that I was really coming down with something, but thank God for herbal tea. It saved me from getting some severe chest congestion. I feel so much better today.

I think I found another curve in my spine. That would make three total. Great. That's all I need is ANOTHER curve. It hurts a lot. Like the muscle around it is spasming or something. I hope my new Yoga classes will straighten out my spine some. I don't want to be one of those twisted old ladies who can't even walk.

I practiced my guitar today for about an hour. My fingertips on my left hand are very sensitive now, but I did make some progress. Yay! I had to miss my guitar lesson on Tuesday because of my sickness. My guitar teacher is a long time friend of mine and he's married with two little ones. I didn't want to show up and have all of them be sick because of me.

I missed my Pilates class tonight because I'm not strong enough to do that yet. The first class I took fatigued my muscles, and I was not sick then. So, I know I definitely couldn't do it now. Hopefully I can go to Yoga tomorrow night.
I'm watching Animatrix. It's really good. I love Anime anyway. I'm going to have to get this on DVD.

Ok, so I'm rambling and I'm going to stop now.

My back hurts, dammit. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online