19.6.03

Insomnia AGAIN

I feel:: awake

I've been awake basically since 2:30. I made myself lie in bed until 3:30am and then I got up. I went to sleep at 11:30. I so wish I could get my sleeping patterns back to normal.

I'm going to get my hair done today at 9am. I'm going to post some pics here of what it looks like. I hope it turns out the way I want it to. I'm kind of nervous.
After I get my hair done, I have to go to Fordyce to get my car worked on. There's some recalled part that has to be taken off and the new one put on and my air conditioner is not working. It also needs to be serviced. So, yeah, I'll be there for awhile.

I'm still coughing somewhat. I can breathe a ton easier though. The only thing that's bothering me really besides my odd sleep patterns is that my throat is really sore.My lymph nodes feel like brussels sprouts. They are not as swollen today as they were yesterday, which is good. I'm still downing the tea that I bought and the green drink and all of my supplements. Although I'm switching off days with the green drink and the supplements. I take supplements every other day and the green drink every other day on the day I don't take supplements. It seems to be working. The green drink has all of the vitamins and minerals and things that I need, so I figure why do I need to take supplements with it? This will most likely change though. I'm probably just being lazy and not wanting to take all of that because that's a lot of stuff to take at one time. I finally got my other supplements in today from the Vitamin Shoppe. I ordered them last Thursday and got them on Wednesday. What was supposed to be a 2-3 day ship time was 6 days. They need to state that on their website. I was kind of pissed off that it took so long to get here. I mean, when I ordered them, I needed them right then. The only reason I ordered from them in the first place is because they are so much cheaper than the natural foods store here. Well, I guess I'll just have to not run out of stuff again.

I went shopping yesterday and bought all kinds of lingerie. I was surprised to find pretty bras in my size and with panties to match. Usually, all the bras in my size look like the Lunch Lady bras. You know, the kind with the heavy double seam right across the nipple, which means that every time you wear a shirt that's even a little thin, you have that line right across the middle of your boob and they have like 15 million hooks in the back and the strap in the back is like a foot wide. I hate those kind. They look like some kind of medieval torture device. I was going to get a sports bra, but again, I have trouble, mainly because, even though I get sweaty and nasty when I work out, I still don't want to look like I have Uniboob. Those sports bras make two boobs look like one horizontal boob. Not cool.

My dad ordered awnings for the back of our house. The workman came today to put the first one up. It took him like 8 hours. I'm excited. Now I can hang my windchimes out there. When I told my dad that, he didn't look too thrilled, but oh well. He wants to hang birdfeeders out there too. That will be cool. I love watching the birds in the morning. I'm sure my cats will get a kick out of that too. When I was in WalMart the other day, I thought about getting a fish tank and some fish just for the entertainment value of watching my cats watching fish. I'm sure that would make for some excellent photo opportunities.

I got a letter from UALR yesterday inviting me to be a part of a Spanish project in which a team of people would go around the local high schools and elementary schools with a traveling puppet show. The purpose of this being to help close the language barrier between Spanish speaking students and English speaking students. The 03 Fall semester would be spent writing and practicing and then in Spring of 04, we would start going to the schools. The letter also said that I can use this class for two senior level Spanish credits. Yay! I'm thinking about doing it. The only thing is that next semester, the class will meet on Mondays between 1pm and 3:30pm. My Spanish class is on MWF at 1pm. I'll have to move it if I want to participate in that project.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online