14.6.03

I feel:: sick
There's only the voices here in my head to keep me company.

I can't sleep for shit..... again. I'm dead tired though, but I can't stop hacking and I can't breathe very well at the moment. This sucks so hard. I wish I could get over this funk. I was going to go to bed at like 2, but ....... well you know.

I went to Wally World with Marcia after we left Sufficient Grounds. (Thank you Dale for hanging out and buying my dinner! Muchas gracias! Very sweet of you!) I bought Animatrix on dvd and Clash of the Titans. I haven't seen that movie in years. I used to love to watch it on Sunday afternoons on UPN when they showed B movies.

I'm so frustrated with my body! I need an upgrade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online