1.6.03

Disney movie freak right here.

I feel:: busy

I went to Sufficient Grounds last night to hang out with Lori and Daniel since they are moving to Indiana on Tuesday. I will miss them a lot. I hope they like it there.

I went to Midtown after and hung out for awhile. Iwas hoping to run into Nick, Anita, and Laney, but I talked to Laney today and she said that they had already left by the time I got there. I met a pretty nice guy last night named Chris. He was all into me last night, but when I talked to him today on MSN Messenger, he was pretty non interested. Oh well. His loss.

I haven't done much of anything today except the laundry. I'm going to work out in the morning with Ashley and after that we are supposed to get food and go see Finding Nemo. I can't wait to see that movie. It looks so cute and I'm really surprised that Ashley, Miss Queen of the Stage, wants to see it. She is usually to embarrassed to go see Disney movies with me. She picks on me sometimes and says that I'm a freak for liking Disney movies as much as I do. Well, I guess we all have in inner freak don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online