16.6.03

Cornerstone

I feel:: sick
What I hear now is the sound of my lungs begging for relief.

I am officially going to Cornerstone. I bought my ticket online this morning. They had extended the time that you could buy them under the gate price until the 18th, so I figured I would jump on that. I found some people to go with, which is cool, and I'm going to be camping with them and their friends. My friend Gary Lansdown is going to be there too. He's been in Latvia forever. I haven't seen him for at least a year. I hope he brings his wife with him so I can finally meet her.

I'm making an appt. tomorrow to get my hair recolored. I think the last time I got it done, it turned out too light and washes the color from my face. I also wanted more of a contrast, not look like I had been in the sun. I think what I'm going to do is go really coppery red and have the bottom inch or half inch of my hair be black. Sort of ala Berlin in the 1980's, only no blonde and no bangs. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to put them here. I'm also very intrigued right now with hair falls and I'm thinking of getting some. I think they have them at that wig store down by the round theater.

I have to go to Wally World today and stock up on the things I will need for Cornerstone, since I'm leaving next Thursday. Sometime between now and the time I leave, I have to go to Fordyce to get my car serviced and the recalled parts taken off and new ones put on. What a pain in the ass. I have to drive an hour and a half every time I have to get something done to my car just bc my dad pays for it and he doesn't trust anyone else to work on the car. Oh well, at least it's not coming out of my pocket. I was thinking of getting some SkinSoSoft for bug repellent. I used that the last time I went to Cornerstone and it worked pretty well although I stank to high heaven, but everyone there stinks, it's part of the Cornerstone experience.I think I will get some Patchouli oil though, so at least I can smell earthy and not chemically.

I'm still sick. The stuff I'm coughing up is no longer clear, it's brown. I think that's a bad sign. At least it's coming out though. My supplements I ordered online should be here soon. *pray* I really need that respiratory cleanser right now and they don't sell it any more at the Wild Oats store here dammit.

Oh well, I gotta go before I pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online