24.5.03

Water, Food, Water, Food, Water

I feel:: lonely
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Living Sacrifice~Hidden

I've been force feeding Black Cat food and water all day. I had to take him back to the vet today to get a shot for nausea because he kept vomiting all of the food I gave him. I also got some potassium tablets to give him and some nausea pills for when the nausea shot wears off. My dad finally started helping me feed him and give him water. He just freaking dissappeared and left it all to me. I can't believe he did that. It's like he only wants to have a pet when they are not any trouble. When, they get sick, I guess he thinks they are too much of a pain in the ass to bother with. That pisses me off. He actually thanked me earlier for taking care of him. I said,"Well, there's nothing else to do but to just do it, if you want him to live." He asked me earlier if I stayed up all night giving him water every hour and food every two because he asked me why I was giving him water and food so often. I told him that that is what the vet said to do. He asked me if I stayed up all night last night doing it. I was all,"Yeah, I stayed up until 5:30 this morning." I don't think he realized that Black Cat was so sick until I told him that. He really pisses me off sometimes. So, now I feel like I'm chained to the house. I can't go anywhere because Black Cat has to have food every two hours and water every hour. Not his fault at all, but I'm getting serious cabin fever. Marcia is coming over tomorrow to hang out with me, thank God. I've been sitting at my comp every day for most of the days recently and I need to get up off my ass and go work out and just go and do things. I'm starting to be a recluse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online