8.5.03

Never Ask Your Hard Drive If It Would Like Some Coffee

I feel:: accomplished

Coffee does not improve the function of hard drives. I found that out yesterday when I spilt coffee on my comp. I had to go and buy a new one today and reinstall everything that was on my old one. I only have one more thing to do if the customer service rep at direcway will email me my damn username and password for the software upgrade.

Well, I was supposed to have my Algebra finished by Friday and yesterday when I fried my hard drive, I cried for like 2 hours after I did it. I felt so stupid and clumsy. I was freaking out bc I knew that I would not be able to finish my Algebra and I have to finish it all before I can qualify to take the final. I talked to my Algebra prof. and told him what happened. He said that he will give me until Tuesday to finish it. I'm going up to his office tomorrow to talk and go over my assessments. He's going to show me how I messed up on my assessments so that I can do better on the next one. He said that he was going to reset the assessment for me.

I can't wait to get the last of my finals over with. I'm going to take guitar lessons this summer and I plan to go to Cornerstone. I hope that Marcia and her brother Dan will go with me. I don't want to go by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online