21.5.03

My B-Cat Is Dying

I feel:: depressed
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: RA~Walking And Thinking

I'm depressed. I'm sad. I think my Black Cat is dying. He hasn't eaten at all for two days. He won't eat. He drinks a lot of water and that's it.

I've been recording cd's into my Sonic Stage jukbox all day.

I feel like I'm going to cry. I just hate everything today. I hate myself mostly. I just want to crawl into a dark hole and die. I should never leave my house again. I shouldn't expose others to my ugliness. The world is ugly enough without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online