31.5.03

My B-Cat Died

I had to put down Black Cat yesterday. His kidneys just wouldn't start working again. Oh my God, I went to see him yesterday; I spent about an hour with him. When I started petting him and talking to him he started to purr. That's when I broke down crying. He was so thin and weak. He wanted to get out of his kennel, so I picked him up and let him walk around for awhile. I just cried and cried and cried; I couldn't stop. I feel like I cried all day yesterday. My face was so swollen. Sally called me last night and asked if I wanted to go out and eat dinner with her. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I looked like I was carrying luggage underneath my eyes and my eyelids were swollen too. Oh shit, I don't know how much more tragedy I can take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online