21.5.03

Kitties, Pimp 'N Ho Ball, My Birthday

I feel:: sick


Sally got me a birthday present of some underwear from Victoria's Secret, some sugared body scrub from Origins and the newest Sevendust cd. Pretty cool.

I'm worried about my cats. First it was only Black Cat that was acting sick and now Silver is too. Black Cat vomited up a whole lot of clear liquid last night and it smelled like bile. Afterwards, he drank water for like 15 minutes, then my dad let him outside and he found some more water to drink. I'm worried that his kidneys are giving out on him. But I have no idea why Silver is acting like she doesn't feel well. Little Bit is the only one who is acting normally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online