30.4.03

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

I feel:: infuriated
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Blue October~Amazing

I just took an Algebra assessement and I totally fucked up. I bumped myself BACK about 20%. Oh, I have to have ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT FINISHED BY MONDAY AND I HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY FUCKING FINALS!! FUCKITYFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!
I'm so stressed out. I just want to die. I'm so depressed. I am so GODDAMNED TIRED OF TAKING THIS FUCKING CLASS!!!!! I am so tempted just to slit my goddamned arms open and just fucking get it over with. At least I wouldn't bitch so much then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i randomly googled your page here..... but I must say u sound incredible. With the exception of medication..... your exactly like me......... all of it


good luck,
sinful stranger

January 14, 2007 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online