20.3.03

Iraq

I feel:: numb

I've been watching war stuff on CNN all day while trying to do my Algebra assignment. I wanted to have it done before I go to Florida, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'm also supposed to correct this paper for comp class. Blah. I have to turn it in on Monday when I go back to class after break.

I feel weak today. Physically weak. My hands are shaking like my blood sugar is low. I suppose it is. I stayed up yesterday for nearly 24 hours and I only ate twice. I've had coffee and three biscuits today. I guess it's no wonder that I fee weak. I need to get motivated and finish my laundry and pack for vacation. I wish I didn't have to go to class tomorrow. I've missed too many days already. I just want to sit here and not move.

I'm still sort of in shock about the whole war thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online