25.2.03

Snow, Ice and Hugh Jackman

I feel:: bored

I had to drive home last night over 2 inches of black ice and it took an hour and a half to get from downtown to my house. I was so scared. My adrenaline was racing so much that when I got home, I couldn't stop shaking. I had to take some Valerian Root so that I could calm down. I fell asleep like an hour and a half later. I couldn't keep my eyes open, but I was so keyed up that while I was asleep, I got a cramp in my neck and the pain of it woke me up. I can't leave my house today because of all of the ice. There is snow over the ice and that makes it look like driving would be ok, but I saw 3 of my neighbors try to leave today and they were back in their driveways about 15 mins later. I guess it wouldn't be that bad if I didn't live so far out in the country. When I was in high school, we used to call where I live B.F. E. (bum-fucked-Egypt).

I'm watching a movie called Someone Like You. (Sweet Jesus, Hugh Jackman in his stretchy boxers is so freakin hot!) Anyway, it's about male and female relationships. I like it. It has a happy ending. (lovehughjackmanlovehughjackmanlovehughjackman *drool*)

I'm bored and I should be doing Algebra or reading up for Fine Arts class or editing my Comp paper or something, but I don't feel like doing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online