18.2.03

Freakin' Algebra-Freakin' Memories

I HATE ALGEBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't do this shit! I'm so frustrated! I am so ready to drop this fucking class! But I need it. I can't drop it.The more I work on it, the more depressed I get.

I hate this time of the month, I always get reminded every month of a certain person and a certain action that I would not like to be reminded of. I know this will happen every month for the rest of my life and I hate it. It reminds me of how much I hated God, it reminds me of how angry I was and how sad I was. Suffice it to say, it causes triggers and flashbacks. Fuck, I absolutely hate myself sometimes.

I was going to put up a poem but.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online